Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Let's discuss books

Wow!  I am loving the warmer weather!  It's so nice to go outside without a coat, hat, scarf, gloves, boots...  I hate winter.  Have I mentioned that?  I am going to bed early tonight.  I have finished a chapter for today and I need sleep.  Since I don't always have a lot to share from my endless editing process, I thought it would be fun to discuss YA books that we've read recently.

So the next post will be about Graceling.  I know Becky's read it- has anyone else?  It's a good read.  Also, I'd love suggestions for YA books you've read recently and would like to discuss.  I tend to prefer the paranormal YA, but I'm open to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphics: Bubblegum and Licorice - Summertime Designs
Fonts: Annabel Scrip, Bridgnorth, & SF Gothican - 1001 Free Fonts
Blog Design by Sparky